Flat Probe Doppler the UltraTec PD1v Flat is a small, lightweight, high sensitivity, specialist pocket doppler.
- Its flat vascular probes are ideal for taping in position for long term monitoring or for use by a vascular specialist for routine vascular examinations
- Vascular flow signals are easily located using the narrow beam high sensitivity flat probe while internal signal processing minimises the noise artefacts
- The flow signal is available to the user via the built in loudspeaker or optional headset with output level controlled by rotary volume control
- A chart recorder output is provided for the printing of non-directional waveforms
- The unit is powered by a standard 9V battery which provides over 9 hours of use
- The PD1v meets all current EEC standards for medical equipment