Liberty Diagnostic Wall Unit
The Liberty LED Diagnostic Wall Unit includes the 3.5V Coaxial Direct LED Ophthalmoscope, 3.5V Fibre Optic LED Otoscope, Wall Mount Transformer with Wall Extension Unit & Handles, Specula Dispenser, Power Cable with Plug, Wooden Plate, and Carton Box.
Liberty 3.5V Coaxial Direct Ophthalmoscope
The Liberty 3.5V Coaxial Direct LED Ophthalmoscope features Coaxial Optics which enable easy entry into undilated pupils for more accurate diagnoses, while two filter selections provide optimum light levels for entering healthy eyes and those with cataracts.
- Coaxial Optics enables easy entry into undilated pupils through precise lamp filament and optical alignment
- 3.5V LED Lamp provides light output for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination
- 18 unique Aperture/Filter combination for greater versatility
- 28 Lenses: From 0D, ±1D, ±2D, ±3D, ±4D, ±5D, ±6D, ±7D, ±8D, ±9D, ±10D, +12D, ±15D, ±20D, -25D, +40D
- Apertures: Cobalt Blue Filter, Micro Spot, Small Spot, Large Spot, Slit, Fixation
Liberty 3.5V Fibre Optic Otoscope
The Liberty 3.5V Fibre Optic Otoscope is used to view the Tympanic Membrane and External Ear Canal to diagnose outer and middle ear pathologies. The Otoscope is the most-used device in ENT.
- 2.0x Magnification
- LED Bulb
- Sealed system for pneumatic otoscopy and accurate diagnosis of Otitis Media
- Swivelling wide-angle viewing lens allows for instrumentation under magnification