Guthrie Style Binocular Loupe Magnifier
The Guthrie Loupe is an optical device, worn as a headband magnifier which provides a good depth effect for use with both eyes, allowing unrestricted operator productivity by leaving both hands free. The small magnifying lens can reduce eye strain and allows three dimensional vision. Used by specialists with a profession or craft that requires precise and accurate work.
Can easily be worn over prescription or safety eyeglasses.
This is an extremely lightweight head-loupe and permits bright, wide and 3-dimensional views by two angle lenses suitable for eyes.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, Comfortable and Adjustable Headband: capable of fitting all head sizes, fully adjustable and locks into position, padded for user comfort
- Plastic Precision Lens: Clear lenses with a magnification of 2.7x
- Retractable Visor Assembly: Pivots allowing the visor to be lifted up and out of the way when not in use
- Spare 2.7x magnification lens available via separate purchase
- M2001 - Guthrie Style Binocular Loupe Magnifier 2.7x
- M2001SL2.7 - Magnification Lens only 2.7x